Think your dog may be aggressive?
This information applies to private in-home help for "basic" training challenges (such as house training, mouthing, chewing, loose leash walking, coming when called, counter surfing, etc.) only. If you're looking for help with aggressive behavior Click here. or call us for more information.
Details and what you can expect from a private consultation for basic training challenges:
* Your consultant will meet with you and your dog at your home.
* The Saturday appointment fee is $125.00 per hour.
* The cost for in-home training is $115.00 per hour for appointments scheduled during a weekday.
**Initial appointment will last approximately 90 minutes. Subsequent visits to your home are approximately 1 hour in length - fees apply as outlined above
* Note: If you live more than 10 miles one-way from our Troy facility, mileage and drive-time charges may apply
* A customized written summary of your consultation and behavior change plan is available to you for an additional fee of $125.00 over and above the private consultation fee. If opted for, this will be provided to you via email, the next business day following your appointment.
* If you do not choose the customized written summary option, general training guidelines and information will be provided to you via email the next business day following your appointment. You are strongly encouraged to take thorough notes during your consultation appointment.
* Email and phone follow-up with your consultant is provided for 3 months after your appointment, at no charge.
* If you decide to schedule a private lesson, your consultant will email you a Behavioral History form to complete in advance of your scheduled appointment.
* Payment for the lesson is due at the end of each session/s. Checks, cash, and Visa/MC/Discover cards accepted.
If you'd like to proceed with scheduling an in-home appointment, please contact us at 248.588.3222.
is a registered trademark of Trainers Academy, LLC